Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st post on my blog

Hi all! I hadn't posted to my blog all winter and when i tried it was GONE! Guess i need to keep up so i don't get deleted.
The fishing season is almost upon us here in Downeast/Acadia Maine. I have bought a new boat. A 21' Parker CC. Big honda 130 horse outboard. I'm outfitting it for offshore tuna, shark and groundfish!!! 130 lb class stand up rods and reels. Big Spinning roda and reels for those days the tuna are crashing the surface. I still have my 20' Lund alaskan for inshore saltwater trips...my Penobscot River smallie trips and for sea duck hunts in the fall. YUP!! i now have TWO big holes to throw money into! I'm also writing a bi weekly outdoors column for Penobscot Bay Press. It is published in three papers. The Weekly Packet, The Island Advantage and the Castine Patriot. I will publish the columns I've written and all my future ones as i do them...In the next few days I'll post all the previous columns. Keep checking back to see my posts and to keep track of the fishing season as it goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment