Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Find me on Facebook!

Hi all....I finally went and got on facebook. Everything I hear and read says the search engines use facebook as part of the formula to get higher up on the pages...1st or 2nd page is critical. There's the eggomoggin guide service page and i have a personal one also...
Funny thing, I dreaded getting on facebook but, now that I am it's a hoot! I've even found at least one old high school classmate!!

Here's the link to Eggemoggin. Pics, news and such... and you can get to my other page through it too!

PLEASE!! if you go to the page make sure you hit the like button. The more likes I get the higher up in rankings i go!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eggemoggin-Guide-Service/149934198383793?ref=sgm


You can also click on the badge to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment